dear santa...

12.04.2013


I have been trolling through Etsy lately for gifts and I just keep stumbling upon things that just positively make me swoon and I thought I would share some of my favorite finds.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Aren't they just darling? The watercolor art is so gorgeous and perfect for my dinning room. That rad faux taxidermy deer head would be the perfect touch above my bar. I envision it surrounded by small photos of my furry children. The initial necklace is so simple yet so unique. As for the fabulous cat pillow, that my friends would be the crowning glory for my bright orange-red wing chair. I can't take all this goodness!

Santa if you happen to be reading this please bring me these little lovelies this Christmas...pretty please!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground