Happy Friday!

3.13.2015


I don't know about you but this week went really fast! Maybe it was because we had more sun thanks to Daylight Savings or the fact that the temperature has been in the 40s or maybe it was all the fun projects I have been working on. Regardless, Friday is here and I am ready to relax! 

The weather isn't looking so great for Saturday so the hubby and I are planning on staying in and having a movie binge day. I'll probably play around with some DIY projects I am working on for the blog at some point too. Nothing says relaxation like DIY and adult beverage...ahh I am getting excited already!

I have an event design meeting with a lovely bride and groom Monday night which I am so stoked for! So I need to get in a little prep this weekend but that doesn't feel like work, it feels like fun to me!

So what are your plans for this weekend?

xo Mia


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground